Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another evening at the crow

I had invited the Ybarrondos and Justin out for an evening at the Crow. They were game, but conditions were building from 4 until 6:30 so I decided to have them wait for a more promising evening. Parawaiting is not much fun. After much waiting I did end up with a very short sunset flight around 8:30.











After a near flawless first run with the new camera angle at Melba ridge last week I struggled this evening to get the camera to fly straight. I think a longer retrieve string will solve the problem. Here is the only picture that sort of worked from the evening:

Sunset over the Boise River, smooth, light, steady lift band tonight.


My timing was a little off on the spiral landing. I left a big skid mark in the green spring grass.




No comments: