Saturday, April 18, 2009

Like Cream and Butter

Another incredible glass-off tonight. Incredibly, I was once again the only person in the air. Actually, I got a phone call from Clancy just as I landed. He flew his paramotor this afternoon, spent the evening searching out ridge lift on obscure ridges south of Kuna, then climbed to 6,000 for the sunset. Makes a fella want to get a motor. Hmmm....

I'm not complaining however. Thanks to my cousin Ryan for giving me the first set of images I've had of myself in the air in a long time:









The sunset was great again tonight. Let me know if you ever want to go for a hike in the foothills and watch the sunset over the Boise river together. Aren't we lucky?

2 comments:

Emily Beck said...

Yes, we are lucky. I wanna watch a sunset with you...

Leslie said...

I wanna go

Mom